Saturday, December 25, 2010

Napapiiri, Arctic Circle, Finland


I want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas!
My Christmas this year was great, since it was the first time in 4 years I didn't have to work.  I was able to enjoy Christmas eve and today with my loved ones and of course the highlight of the day, seeing my grandkids eyes light up and taking part in their excitement after Santa came.  It was wonderful and such a joy!

I received some beautiful Christmas cards this year, but since I've been way too busy with things and I'm way behind with getting my cards scanned, shame on me, I don't have any of them to show yet.  
I received this gorgeous card for the September Round Robin.  It's a real special card from the 'Postcards story event in Haemeenlinna, Finland.
This beautiful arctic card was sent to me by erjamaarit of Finland.  It has loads of signatures on it from all the participants at the meet-up.  It's always exciting to get a card from one of these events and I hope that some day I'll maybe be able to take part in such an event and meet some other postcrossers.  
A big thank you goes out to Erja for this gorgeous card.


A really special postmark on this card of the meeting and awesome stamp too!  Love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment