Sunday, December 19, 2010

Matreshka Dolls from Russia

Where does the time go?  I can't believe it's been several weeks, since I've posted some cards here.  I just stay so busy with everything and I've got so much going on, it totally overwhelms me.  Sometimes I really don't know how to deal with it all.  And on top of it, Christmas being less than a week away.  I got all the presents bought, that I need to get.  Still have to get them wrapped.  
Also, I've joined several Round Robins this month and already received some absolutely beautiful cards.  I still have to write a few more and get them out too.  I've received some gorgeous Christmas cards too!  As usual I'm way behind with getting my cards scanned.  There just doesn't seem to be enough time in a day to get everything done, that I'd like to do.  Hopefully in the New Year, I'll get myself more organized and get caught up on getting my cards sorted and scanned and so on. 

And now to the cards!!

 I just love these Babushka dolls.  I've been wanting a card of them for a long time.  This beautiful card was sent to me by Kaurry from Russia for the November Alternative RR.  
This card is special in 2 ways, one,  it's a card I've been wanting and two, it's from the Moscow Postcrossing Meeting with a lot of signatures of the participants.  I love it!  
A big thank you goes out to Olga for sending me this gorgeous card!  


The Russian stamps are always so beautiful.  I just love the colors and detailed pictures.  So pretty!


No comments:

Post a Comment