Saturday, November 6, 2010

Malta!!!!


Maaaalta!!!  Yeah, a new country for me.  I was so excited to receive this card.  Ulpa, one of the GTKY girls was lucky to visit there this summer and she was so nice to send me this beautiful card from there.  I loooove it!  Ula writes, that the architecture there is so impressive and the villages are very charming with white house and narrow streets.  She said the sea was warm with clear water and beach with orange sand.  Sounds like a lovely place to visit.  Oh yeah, maybe some day............
The card shows Ta' Pinu Church in Gozo, which was built between 1920 and 1936.
Thank you so very much Ula for thinking of me on your vacation and sending me this lovely card! Hugs to you!




 The stamp, although upside down is showing the 'Knights of St. John'. The postmark is very visible.  

No comments:

Post a Comment