Friday, June 5, 2009

PORTUGUESE POSTCROSSING MEETING









Today I received this great card from Martinha of Portugal. She went to the postcrosser's meeting last week-end in Coimbra and sent me this card from there. Wow, it's my first one from an actual postcrossing get-to-gether and with all the signatures of those who attended. I think that is really special and I thought it'd be the perfect one to post here today for PFF. Coimbra is a beautiful city and pictured here is the Portagen Square. I can just imagine Marta sitting in that very spot!
Thank you so much Marta. It was a wonderful surprise and made me very happy!




Aren't they sweet?

Since Marta also knows my love for bears, she included this mother and baby bear for me. This is Tuli, a 5 year old bear with his Mom, they live in the Lisbon Zoo. Aren't they just adorable! I love them! Thanks Marta for thinking of me, when you saw the card and sending it.:)









3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad to see my cards here!
    That square on the 1st card is the exact place where we waited for each other and we've spent almost all morning there talking about cards.
    It was a wonderful day and i had to share it with you.
    Hugs,
    Marta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for sharing this great event with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy you can also scan the part of the signatures! :D

    ReplyDelete