Sunday, June 14, 2009

Cambodia

This past week has been really great. I've received some absolutely wonderful cards and among
them some new countries, which I'm really so excited and happy about and I just had to feature them here. This one is of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Align Center

A private swap and an absolutely fantastic card. This is a temple called 'Ta Prohm'. Those trees are just amazing and I don't think I've ever seen them quite like this, the way the roots are all entwined and on the outside.
This is also where some scenes of some famous movies were filmed, such as 'Tomb Raider' and 'Troy'.
Great card and I love it! Thank you so much Jo!


This one has 2 cancellations and quite visible. The stamp is a really pretty pink, which faded in the process of scanning.

2 comments:

  1. All of thy post cards are so nice and impressive. Mabuhay ! - (Philippine Greetings)

    ReplyDelete