Wow, I was selected for "The Versatile Blogger Award". I never expected it and quite honestly, I still can't believe it. I was totally stunned, when I found out. In shock!!!
At the same time though, I'm really thrilled about it and not sure that I deserve such an honor.
My dear friend Ana selected me for this award. She is truly such an amazing friend and so very special to me and much too kind.
Thank you soooooo much dear Ana.
And here it is........
and there are some rules that have to be met once you receive this:
* Be sure to thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Pass the award to other bloggers who you think deserve it.
* Be sure to let the bloggers know you chose them to receive the award.
Here are 7 things about me:)
1. I'm an only child also, as Ana. I used to be the kid with a key on a chain, as both of my parents worked and I spent a lot of time by myself.
2. I have one daughter, whom I'm very proud of. She has given me two adorable grandsons.
3. I love doing crafts, but unfortunately I don't have a lot of time for it. I just recently got back into crocheting and joined a granny square exchange, which was a lot of fun. I also like cross stitching and trying to make my own cards and jewelry.
4. I collect magnets. My refrigerator is covered in them and I have a door almost full and a few magnetic boards, that display them.
5. I love bears and anything with bears on them. I have over 50 teddybears and of course lots of bear postcards and other items around the house with bears on them.
6. I love to go bowling. I was in a bowling league for quite a few years. Even though I'm not a real good bowler, I do enjoy it a lot!
7. I love travelling, which in the recent years I haven't been able to do, due to limited time off and income, but it's fun to just arm chair travel now with all the great postcards I receive. I can see so many beautiful places all over the world and meet lots of really nice people.
Well, those are a few things about me!
There are several great postcard blogs that I've been following and I'd like to pass this award to some of them in no particular order. Diane, who posts her beautiful cards almost every day and has way over 2000 of them already. Ave, who really loves map cards and has some awesome ones and Pinar, who says, she's an obsessed postcrosser with her great blog. LOL, I think we are all obsessed.
Many thanks again and a big hug to my dear friend Ana for selecting me for this award!