Saturday, July 24, 2010

Acapulco, Mexico


Today is very hooooot here with temperatures of 103F (39.5C) and factoring in the humidity with a heat index of over 108F (42C+). So, if you can't be at the beach or near a pool, it's best to stay inside under the A/C. At least I'm off today and it feels soooo good not to have to worry about having to go to work.
Now to the card. My very 1st one from Mexico, yeah:):). This card is called 'The Magic of Acapulco' and it's a really great card. It would be a wonderful thing to be able to spend a week or so in such a tropical place just relaxing and having fun and not think about too much, but...........oh well, at least I can dream about such places looking at some of the beautiful cards I've received, since I've started postcrossing.
A special thank you goes out to Elena for sending me this gorgeous card for the North American RR for April. It's the first time since I've participated in this RR, that we had someone from Mexico, which is awesome.




Some very nice stamps on this card. The one on the left of a beautiful California Condor and the other looks to be some artisan Mexican craftmanship. Really nice!!! Also the postmark is very clear and visible.




No comments:

Post a Comment