Saturday, February 13, 2010

Birthday Cards


Last month was my birthday and I received some very lovely cards. I want to thank everyone for thinking of me and sending warm wishes my way. It meant a lot to me and made me very happy!


This really adorable card came from Russia for the January Round Robin.
I love this card! Thank you Svet.:)



Totally awesome stamps too!



These beautiful, colorful, glittery cupcakes came from TrickySticky for the January RR. Thanks for the 'sweet' card. Love this one!


World as a heart stamp! Cool!



Another January Round Robin card. This fabulous, delicious cake was sent by Gea. Thank you! Doesn't it look yummy? :) Wish I could offer everyone a piece!!! lol


Really some nice stamps on this one!



This nice card I received from one of the GTKY girls. It looks so inviting and relaxing. Just sitting out in the warm sun reading a good book or magazine and enjoying the quiet!
Thank you Charlotte for the beautiful card.:)



This really nice card came from Finland from another one of the GTKY girls. It's a lovely card. Thank you Essi for this great card and wishes.




No comments:

Post a Comment