Friday, September 4, 2009

Postcard Friendship Friday



I've been so busy and have had a lot going on these last 2 months and totally neglected my blog here, because of lack of time. Got lots of cards to post, but since today is Friday, I want to put some special cards here from my 'GTKY' friends. These are only a few, that I received from the girls. So, if you don't see your card, I will surely post it in the future for PFF.



Hong Kong

This first one is from Hong Kong from one of the girls from the 'GTKY' gang. She met up with one of the girls there and they had a wonderful time. I'd love to go there some day too and see all the neon lights and shop and explore the culture and most of all to meet one of the girls. That would be awesome.
Thanks Relie and Licia for the great card. It's gorgeous!




This are the stamps that was on the card. One already printed onto the card and a great bird one added.





Budva, Montenegro

This beautiful card came from my dear friend Ana. She came here to Budva in Montenegro on her vacation, that she was in desperate need of. I know it helped her a lot to just get away from it all for a while. I know that everybody needs that some time in their life and I'm very happy that she got this change to enjoy herself and relax and still thought of me to send me this wonderful card. Of course this is my first one from Montenegro and a great addition to my collection.
Thank you my dear friend. You're the best! I love it!






Also some really cool stamps on the card and a very legible postmark. Wonderful!







Haapsalu, Estonia


This great card is from Katy and Kriszti, when they had their mini-meeting in Haapsalu, Estonia. They had a really great time together and were very thoughtful and sent me this card from there. It meant a lot. Thank you so much girls.




Here is a great stamp too of the estonian flag. Very nice! Great postmark too!



No comments:

Post a Comment