Friday, March 27, 2009

From the 'GTKY' girls

Lyan of Malaysia from the 'GTKY' gang sent me this gorgeous
card of the Federal Territory Mosque.
It's set on a 13.4-hectacre landscaped garden
and it has 22 domes with the main one measuring
30 meters in diameter and rising 45 meters
from the ground level. It's the biggest mosque
in Malaysia, located in Kuala Lumpur
Thank you Lyan. It's absolutely breathtaking.
This one is from Kriszti, one of our newer
girls to the 'GTKY' thread. She went to Scotland
this past week-end and sent me this beautiful
card of Urquhart Castle at Loch Ness.
Imagine somewhere in those waters roams
'Nessie' lol.
I really love this card! Thank you so much
Kriszti!

3 comments:

  1. my card :)) thanks for putting it here, Chrissy!
    is it the biggest mosque in Malaysia? I cant really tell.. but it's sure real huge! I think I have taken a photo of it before during one of my visits there..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I know I have put the photo somewhere. taken from just a side so it doesnt look big. you can see it here:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/ilyani/2186851019/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Lyan! I love that card! It's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete