Thursday, June 28, 2012

BEARS!!!


I received these two adorable cards in a Private Swap from the Czech Republic.
I love any kind of bears and these guys are just too cute, aren't they?  
Thank you so much Sarka!


This guy is a Steiff Bear, one of the oldest ones with a sealing-wax nose from 1902/03.
He looks like he's in good shape, considering he's over 100 years old.

Sarka wrote that she found this card in the Toy Museum in Prague and they have a big collection of  
Steiff and otherTeddy Bears and also Barbie Dolls to see.
Oh, I'd love to visit there.  That would be so much fun to see all the antique bears
and other collectible toys.




This is Bora in the Prague Zoo.  How adorable is he?
I just love to go see the animals.
I haven't been to a zoo in soooo long!

No comments:

Post a Comment