Thursday, June 30, 2011

Germany's Northern Lights


I can't believe so much time has passed since my last post.  I've been having a bit of trouble with my computer lately.  It gets too hot and cuts off.  Makes it kind of hard to scan cards, when it does that.  I'm not totally sure why this happens??  Still on the hunt for a job too, so taking a lot of time to look at the different job sights and filling out applications, but no response.  It gets me quite discouraged at times and depressed, and  then I don't feel like doing a whole lot of anything.  I'm trying to keep my hopes up and stay positive, but it's pretty difficult to do, when one is feeling down.  Anyway enough rambling about that now and on to the cards.

I love light houses and this card is absolutely awesome.  It brought a big smile to my face when I found it in my mail box.  It's just a great card showing all the light houses of Germany's North and East Coast.  
I really love this card.  It came from the Postcrossing Meeting in Berlin on 05-21-11.
So it has loads of signatures on it too, which makes it even more special to me.  
Thank you so much to Mausbaer47 from Germany who sent me this awesome card as part of the Big Groups Round Robin and all others who signed the card.   Danke schoen!!!


Real pretty flowery stamps, but too bad, they didn't get postmarked.  I guess they somehow got by the machine.


No comments:

Post a Comment