Friday, June 25, 2010

Vietnam




I received these two gorgeous cards from JoinHanoi for the May RR. Thank you so much for these beautiful cards Jo. Hugs! She always sends such fantastic cards. I love them!



This beautiful place is called Ha Noi. Oh, I'd love to take a leisurely stroll through those beautiful gardens. It's such a lovely place. I love the pink blossoms and that great bridge. Wow, what a breathtaking place.


The stamps are so beautiful too with all the colors on it. Really so pretty!




This is Ha Long Bay. It would be awesome to take a boat ride through there enjoying the beautiful scenery. Vietnam is a really beautiful place and I hope that some day I can go there, but for right now, I'm enjoying the fantastic views on these lovely cards and dream about going there.



A really beautiful stamp on this one too. I love the colors and the detail of the picture.







No comments:

Post a Comment