Sunday, December 6, 2009

Savannah, Georgia




Today, (Saturday) I've been home and didn't do much of anything, other than writing some Christmas cards and sleep a looooot. I haven't felt too well lately and more specifically Thursday nite, so I felt it was better for me to just take this week-end off and try to rest. In reality I feel like I need a month and it wouldn't be enough time off for me now, but I'm just glad that I had this week-end. It was a rainy day and was supposed to turn to snow later in the afternoon as the temperature was falling, so a real perfect day just to stay inside and snuggle under a big warm blanket. Yeah, there were a few snowflakes, but nothing to get excited over.


Now, let me get to the card.



This gorgeous southern mansion called "The Chesnutt House" is in Savannah, Georgia and I was lucky enough to win this card in one of the forum lotteries. Totally awesome card with its beautiful purple clusters of wisteria draped over the upper portion of the twin coppered-roof porches. Thank you Scootin06 for the great card!


No comments:

Post a Comment